Cruise in Lisbon Region
5 days / 4 nights
Portugal has a historical connection to the sea due to the Discoveries, from the ports of Lisbon, left caravels that discovered the world. Come experience the historical weight to navigate from where you began this adventur. Come travel with us and see one of the most beautiful coasts in the world and feel the marvel of Lisbon seen from the Tagus River. The program considers three of the five days traveling in sailboat starting in Lisbon, passing through Cascais one of the most remarkable Portuguese destinations and concluding in Troy nature reserve, one of the best beach destinations in Portugal and house a family of dolphins who likes to appear to greet passers-by.
Enjoy and discover Lisbon and sample some of the most extraordinary wines of Portugal.
- Travel and liability insurance.
- 5 nights in the described accommodation in double room with BB regime
- Transfers to and from all the places mentioned in the route.
- Safari in the Natural Reserve of the Tagus Estuary.
- Boat trip on the Tagus.
- Entry in Real Falconry, Rural Museum and the Wine Cartaxo.
- Guided tour to the Natural Salinas de Rio Maior.
- Lunch and dinner of day 2,
- Wine Tasting on day 4 in Cartaxo Winery.
- Visit to the historic farmhouse, with horse-drawn carriage tour and wine tasting on day 5.
- Food expenses except those mentioned in included;
- Personal expenses;
- Additional expenses that have not been previously agreed.