Kayak Tours – Descent of the river Tagus
The River Tagus is one of the main Portuguese rivers because of is historical and cultural importance- Some decades ago it was the highway to Lisbon from the center of the country.
In this adventure we will start by visiting the beautiful town of Constântia famous for being the home Portuguese poet Camões and taste its traditional sweets. After we pickup the kayak and go into the river Zêzere that will take us to the Tagus River. Along the way we will make a stop to regain strength and taste some local delicacies. Continuing our descent appears the Almourol Castle one of the national landmarks and a unique monument in the world by its context, because it is only accessible by boat. The end is in the quiet village of Tancos.
Children under 4 years can not participate.
- Pick-up at the hotel
- All the necessary equipment.
- Water and fruit for the journey.
- Monitoring by accredited guides.
- Personal accident and liability insurance.
- Tasting of traditional sweets in Constância
- Tasting of tradicional delicacies from the area
- Enter of the Castle of Almourol