In the time of Kings and Queens
9 days / 8 nights
Portugal is one of the oldest countries in Europe, with a history that shaped the world. Medieval times of kings and queens, is still very present, through the imposing castles, monasteries and palaces, where some have been renovated and others maintain the weight of centuries that gives them an extraordinary mysticism. This presence also sit through the Portuguese culture, which keeps alive some traditions of this era, such as the horse training, gastronomy and wine.
Come travel in time and know the roots of Portugal, visiting some of the main Portuguese destinations, taste the food and meet the people who once showed the world, to the world.
- Accommodation with breakfast included, with custom choice of hotel in any of the types (3, 4
or 5 stars);
- Liability insurance, according to the law;
- Personal Accident Insurance, according to the law.
- Travel insurance
- Telephone Hotline from 9 am to 20h
- Reception and welcome at the airport
- Transfer to the hotel
- Dinner with Fado show and folklore
- Boat trip on the Douro River
In case of self-drive also includes
- Map of Portugal
- Customized physical map with instructions
- Possibility of rent GPS with pre-programmed path
- Rented car
- Food expenses except those mentioned in included;
- Personal expenses;
- Additional expenses that have not been previously agreed.