7 days / 6 nights
The railways are one of the major developments of the Industrial Revolution, since 1825 the evolution has been colossal and striking in the society, the economy and even in the local culture through which this transport passes.
In Portugal this history is also very rich, where the railway was born in 1856 and quickly dispersed throughout the country, due to the King’s will to bringing together the main cities.
This wealth is very present all over the country, and this is visible by the different museums scattered from north to south.
In this program we will take you to know the Portuguese railways, through its history, possible to find in the National Railway Museum, but also experimenting with different rail routes of great interest in the country. With this we will visit the main cities of the country, and be able to taste the cuisine, wines and know the culture.
- Accommodation with breakfast included, with custom choice of hotel in any of the types (3, 4
or 5 stars);
- Liability insurance, according to the law;
- Personal Accident Insurance, according to the law.
- Travel insurance
- Telephone Hotline from 9 am to 20h
- Reception and welcome at the airport
- Transfer to the hotel
- Dinner with Fado show and folklore
- Boat trip on the Douro River
In case of self-drive also includes
- Map of Portugal
- Customized physical map with instructions
- Possibility of rent GPS with pre-programmed path
- Rented car
- Food expenses except those mentioned in included;
- Personal expenses;
- Additional expenses that have not been previously agreed.