Van Tours – Nothern Ribatejo
Ribatejo is a central region in the country, with a very own culture, but with a multitude of attractions with historical influence. On this tour we will take you to visit the new National Railway Museum in Entroncamento, there is one of the most extraordinary national museums, where we will enter the imaginary of the Portuguese railways. Then we head to Golegã, Horse Capital, to go through the streets of this elegant Ribatejana village and have a typical lunch. Still in Golegã, we will visit the House-Studio Carlos Relvas, one of the most important personalities of the twentieth century in the region and a visionary in photography in Portugal. The day ends with a visit to Tomar, Templar city, to visit the convent of Christ, Intangible Heritage of UNESCO.
- Pick-up at the hotel, or at the Entroncamento Train Station;
- Transporte during the tour;
- Entrance and guide visit to the Railway Nacional Museu;
- Visit to the Main Church and "Arneiro" Square in Golega;
- Typical lunch in Golega;
- Entrance and guide visit to the "Casa-Estúdio" Carlos Relvas;
- Visit to the Pegões Aqueduct;
- Entrance in the Christ Convent in Tomar.