Van Tours – Templar Lands
The Order of the Templars were one of medieval and religious entities most important of his time, but also one that created more mysticism around here. Come and learn a little more of the area that was once the headquarters of this Order.
– Almourol Castle – a unique monument in the middle of the Tagus river;
– Pegões Aqueduct – An imposing structure of the sixteenth century, created to bring water to the Convent;
– Historical Center – Here we try some of the local delicacies.
– Convent of Christ and Tomar Castle – UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Pick up at the hotel
- Water for the trip.
- Accompaniment by experienced guides
- Personal accident and liability insurance.
- Passage by boat and entrance in the Almourol Castle
- Entrance in the Convent of Christ and Tomar Castle
- Tasting of local sweets